Tuesday, January 28, 2014

idea and opinion survey

Today I took a survey on womens ideas and opinions.  Survey was pretty interesting.  It asked questions about if I was a leader of a community how would I keep crime down,  how would I enforce rules, how would I change the school system for the better, among other similar questions. Which it really did get me thinking, especially when it asked my opinion on our current prison system and welfare system.  The survey asked questions I was not expecting,  which is why I found it interesting. Just for taking the survey, I got a Steelers scoreboard alarm clock off of Poker's Mr. Pro Players website; since I answered the bonus/quiz correct, I got gift cards from pizza Hut and Aeropostale along with 2 free nights stsy at a hotel! So, I'm happy I took the time to do the survey,  not only do I get free stuff but it got me "thinking".

No comments:

Post a Comment